Join the team
You want to make KGeoTag better? Feel free to join the team! Best place to start is to join KGeoTag's IRC Channel and to subscribe to the mailing list.
This way, we can discuss code and features and advance KGeoTag's development!
Obviously, the first thing to do is to get the sources and to compile them. KGeoTag's page on the KDE Community Wiki contains instructions on how to do this. The wiki also provides resources about settings up your development environment.
Not a Programmer?
Not a problem! There's a plenty of other tasks that you can help us with to make KGeoTag better even if you don't know any programming languages!
- Bug triaging - Help us find mis-filed, duplicated or invalid bug reports in Bugzilla
- Localization - Help to translate KGeoTag into your language
- Documentation - Help us improve user documentation to make KGeoTag more friendly for newcomers
- Promotion - Help us promote KGeoTag both online and offline
- Updating the wiki - Help updating the information present in the wiki, add new tutorials, ... - Help us improve it to make it easier for others to join!
- Do you have any other idea? Get in touch!